Thanks to gravity, to get something out of space, an individual must put more force on objects with greater mass, than that of an object with lighter mass. This is the focus of a video on how gravity works between two objects.
1 Collection 12 Views 6 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Flip the lesson and have learners view the video at home to save time for classroom discussion
- The third in a series of five videos on the force of gravity
- Verify the definition of escape velocity mentioned at the end of the video
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards