This The Great Depression: Economic Causes and Repercussions ap test prep also includes:
Brother, can you spare a dime? Scholars investigate an AP review video to understand the causes of the Great Depression and the economic collapse of the American economy. Viewers examine the many economic factors leading to the worst financial era in the nation's history. This is the seventh installment in a nine-part series.
- Create a set of five questions for viewers to answer while they watch the video
- Place photos of the Great Depression around the room to set the tone before showing the video
- Must have sufficient audio and visual equipment so all students can see and hear
- Brief and factual video great as a review or preview tool
- No learning resources accompany the video