This The Great Conspiracy Against Julius Caesar video also includes:
What would you do if you thought your country was on the path to tyranny, and one man was gaining too much power? This animated video will engage your young historians with a thought-provoking query as it reviews the personal and political assassination of Julius Caesar.
- This is the perfect video to accompany your instruction on the politics of ancient Rome, or the Shakespearean play of Julius Caesar
- Pose questions on more general themes, such as the opposition of unchecked power or the meaning of loyalty, after viewing the video to prompt discussion and writing
- Learners should understand the structure of government in ancient Rome, including such terms as consul and senator, prior to beginning this video
- Provides excellent narrative of Caesar's rise to power and its effect on Roman senators
- Engaging illustrations and animations