This The Geometric Representation of Vectors - Concept video also includes:
What do you get when you cross a mosquito with a mountain climber? Nothing, you can't cross a vector and a scalar. The first video offers an explanation for how a geometric representation of vectors is helpful when adding and can be used to find the resultant. Lesson concludes with guided practice problems.
- Create practice problems similar to the guided practice in the videos
- Requires prior knowledge of the Pythagorean Theorem and scalars
- Videos best fit as an introduction or a review of vectors and vector addition
- Includes a concept video and three guided practice problems in their own videos
- Presenter does not skip steps or assume unreasonable prior knowledge
- Video lacks any engaging content to hold pupils' attention