Aspiring filmmakers and budding historians alike will love a storyboard project on the French Revolution. Learners plan a Hollywood blockbuster, complete with script and full storyboards, that cover important events of the French Revolution to demonstrate their understanding.
- Allow students to choose whether they'd like to work on the storyboard or newspaper project in small groups
- Create a rubric based on the criteria listed on the assignment sheet
- Intended to be a unit assessment, so learners should have extensive knowledge of the French Revolution
- Comes in an editable document
- Lists several pivotal events of the French Revolution, including the Tennis Court Oath, the rise of Napoleon, and the Congress of Vienna