This The Flies and the Honeypot audio also includes:
Is temporary pleasure worth a lifetime of pain? A group of flies learns their unfortunate—and sticky—lesson with Aesop's fable "The Flies and the Honeypot." After listening to an audio version of the tale, class members map the plot structure by noting the causes and effects.
- Prompt pupils to write their own fables and use the graphic organizer template for pre-writing
- Have your class complete a SOLE on Aesop to learn more about the author
- Flesch-Kincaid readability score is a 4.0
- Audio duration is 0:48
- Comes with a printable text version of the story as well as the audio recording
- Provides many opportunities for literary analysis for such a short fable