This The Father and His Sons audio also includes:
What do a family and a bundle of sticks have in common? They can't be broken. After reading Aesop's "The Father and His Sons," pupils complete a graphic organizer that explores the cause/effect structure and theme of the story.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the student activity with texts that are organized according to cause and effect
- Make sure you are sensitive to all learners' experiences; they may not all come from happy, traditional families
- Story duration is just over one minute
- Shows Flesh-Kincaid readability score a 4.0
- Audio recording is great for differentiating instruction for all learners