Humans need fat for energy and nutrition, but how much is too much? A short animation shows the pathway of fat as it enters the body, breaks down through digestion, and travels for use or storage. Teaching tips offer multiple ways to best incorporate the video.
- Have pupils track their nutritional intake, including fat, over the course of a day
- Add the term chylomicron to science journals
- Relies on prior knowledge of nutrition and digestion
- Requires very little class time
- Provides downloads in a variety of sizes and file types