There's one in every group! It turns out there are rouge stars in our universe that don't follow the rules. An episode of an extensive solar system playlist describes the behavior of hypervelocity stars and how they interact in our universe.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils write down five takeaways from the video; use to lead a class discussion
- Use a graphic organizer to record characteristics of hypervelocity stars
- Expects a solid understanding of the different types of stars and orbits
- Incorporates recent research information to support claims
- Uses images and animations to add clarity