This The Fastest activity & project also includes:
The cheetah is faster than Bolt. Class members watch a video of a cheetah and Usain Bolt run at record breaking speeds. The pupils come up with questions about the video. When asked, the teacher provides information relative to the speeds of the cheetah and Bolt, which helps individuals develop solutions to their questions and share their strategies with classmates.
- Research the speeds of different animals and humans
- Requires knowledge of unit conversions
- Assumes the instructor has an understanding of Three Act Tasks
- Provides an engaging method to share information to help find solutions to questions
- Includes a question that can be answered from the data