This The Farmer and the Cranes audio also includes:
Actions are stronger than words, according to Aesop. Pupils read "The Farmer and the Cranes" in which a farmer takes action against the trespassing cranes in his wheat field. They then create a picture book to depict the events from the fable.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have your class visit with a younger grade to share their illustrated fables
- Incorporate technology, such as Storybird.com or Google Drawings, within the lesson
- Duration of audio recording is 0:56
- Flesch-Kincaid readability score is 4.0
- Provides a text version alongside the audio file