This The Ethics of Outsourcing to China lesson plan also includes:
- Video Clip: The World's Largest Human Migration
- Political Map of China
- Chart: "Confucianism and Filial Piety"
- Teacher's Version: "Confucianism and Filial Piety"
- Clip 1: The World's Largest Human Migration
- Clip 2: "We Work Far Away From Home"
- Clip 3: "A Mother Leaves Her Child For Work in the City"
- Clip 4: "How Can There Be Any Feelings?"
- The Ethics of Outsourcing to China Webpage Lesson
- Confucianism in a Changing Society Webpage Lesson
- Join to access all included materials
After viewing clips from a documentary on factory work in China and US outsourcing, learners have a fishbowl discussion. They work in groups to build both personal points of view and strong arguments on the effects of outsourcing in China. This instructional activity includes excellent resources and wonderful discussion questions intended to engage learners in building an economic and global perspective of US business overseas.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information