This The Engineering Challenges of Renewable Energy: Crash Course Engineering #30 video also includes:
How hard is it to incorporate renewable energy resources? An informative video first describes renewable energy, such as hydropower, wind energy, geothermal energy, and solar power. It then explains the benefits and the challenges of using renewable energy.
- Invite an environmental engineer to give a presentation about renewable energies
- Divide the class into groups and have each group research a different renewable energy source
- 30th installment of the Crash Course Engineering playlist
- Diagrams and animations help with comprehension
- Narrator is enthusiastic about the topic