This The Effects of Environmental Conditions on Aquatic Organisms lesson plan also includes:
What kind of experiment can your class do to how observe the environment effects on organisms? Groups design and conduct lab experiments to learn about the effects of the environment on aquatic organisms. Based upon knowledge gained from previous experiments, teams design subsequent experiments. The activity concludes with teams writing a plan to protect fictitious endangered species.
- During the experiment, have groups research how environmental conditions affect more complex organisms
- Requires several materials to perform the experiment
- Some of the days allotted for the experiment only require observations
- Contains examples of student reports
- Pupils learn about the scientific method and incorporate it into their own experiment
- The sample lab report does not fit with the activity