This The Diary of a Young Girl Digital Edition lesson plan also includes:
Access a wealth of rich, engaging activities that will allow learners to see through the eyes of Anne Frank and experience her emotional journey as they read her biography The Diary of a Young Girl.
161 Views 96 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- This resource corresponds to the digital edition of The Diary of a Young Girl, which can be found in an iTunes or Nook app store; most of the activities and discussion prompts, however, can be adapted to a traditional reading of the hard copy text
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Discussion prompts and activity ideas directly correspond to diary entries
- Instruction differentiated according to three levels: introductory, intermediate, and advanced
- Also includes some reading comprehension worksheets