This The Day the Mesozoic Died video also includes:
Solve the ultimate who dunnit mystery: the death of the dinosaurs. Viewers watch an engaging video that describes how the asteroid impact hypothesis came to fruition and the evidence supporting it. The video also explains how life continued after the mass extinction.
- Have learners create a timeline of the development of the asteroid impact theory
- If possible, invite a geologist or paleontologist to give a talk on dinosaurs
- Scholars should have understanding of basic geological processes
- Cool graphics hold view interest
- Provides explanations for correct and incorrect answers for the quiz
- Includes interviews and commentary by scientists who were involved in investigating the asteroid impact hypothesis