This The Danger of Debt: Avoiding Financial Pitfalls lesson plan also includes:
How can our perspectives of borrowing and returning influence the way we view credit? Pupils explore the concept of debt, how it impacts our ability to obtain credit, and finally the ways in which we can work to alleviate debt.
47 Views 40 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have students research current interest rates for various credit card companies and input their information into a shared chart
- This is the fifteenth lesson in a series of 22, designed to help young adults acquire strong money management skills
- Several of the teacher's tips in the right sidebar reference previous lessons in the series, which offer significant background information for this lesson
- Well-organized activity sequence
- Excellent supplemental worksheets