The Founding Fathers are larger than life in history books, but an engaging video resource brings them up close to your pupils. As viewers meet the founders in the National Constitution Center's Signers' Hall, they learn about the weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation, big versus small state debate, and key players at the Constitutional Convention. Links to lesson plans that further explore Constitutional topics make this resource easy to use.
- Use video and discussion questions to enhance learners' understandings of Constitution Day and the Constitutional Convention
- Part of Constitutional Hall Pass series of lessons
- Dates from 2010, so it may be necessary to update some information
- Pre-written questions for before and after the video make this easy to adapt to your classroom
- Resource situates historical information within a current context