This The Carbon Crunch lesson plan also includes:
Carbon is in the air; should we care? Teach the class why it is important to pay attention to carbon levels and how the world population and various countries across the globe affect the carbon levels in the atmosphere. High schoolers research online, analyze statistics, answer critical thinking discussion questions, and more to complete a well-rounded instructional activity.
- Differentiate for English learners by allowing them to complete the assessment writing portion with a partner
- Include a short lesson on how the country where pupils live uses carbon emissions
- The resource acts as the fourth in a six-part series about the global population and environment
- Includes activities that provide the opportunity for scholars to move, engage, and feel a part of the conversation
- Lists the procedure to follow in a helpful way that makes lesson planning easier