This The Book Thief: Cubing Strategy lesson plan also includes:
Whether used to review prior to a reading assessment or as a way to generate ideas for an essay, this activity is sure to encourage critical thinking about Markus Zusak's The Book Thief. Kids create a six-sided question cube with each side calling for a question based on the format of Bloom's Taxonomy.
- Have readers generate a list of topics for the exercise
- The sixth in a series of seven resources designed to be used with The Book Thief
- The prompts on the six sides of the cube are based on Bloom's Taxonomy
- The cube may be used with any text
- A rationale for the strategy, directions, and sample questions based on Bloom's Taxonomy, as well as a template for the die, are included
- Beware the typos and grammar errors