This The Binomial Distribution: Crash Course Statistics #15 video also includes:
And here I was thinking binomials were about algebra. The 15th installment of the Crash Course Statistics series focuses on the binomial distribution. It starts off with an example calculating the probability of getting shocked while making toast and finishes with an example involving a zombie attack.
- Use the video to introduce binomial distribution
- Pupils must be familiar with addition and multiplication rules for probability
- It is helpful if learners have knowledge of combinations
- Interesting situations hold viewer interest
- Thorough explanations make the topic easy to understand