This The Bill of Rights video also includes:
While the Founding Fathers drafted the Constitution to preserve liberty, not everyone was on board. The dissenters refused to sign on unless the Constitutional Convention added a Bill of Rights. Viewers explore these important civil liberties—added after the Constitution was ratified—and their history using two videos and a series of discussion questions.
- Use the videos and discussion questions to debate which rights the government should protect
- Some parts of the videos are clips from other resources in the same series
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Videos use examples of court cases, great for fueling further discussion or research
- Discussion questions make video resources easy to use in a variety of lessons or classroom settings
- Videos are repetitive and will need to be curated by instructor