This The Biggest Loser activity & project also includes:
Sometimes losing is actually winning! Learners use a proportional analysis to compare percent weight loss of contestants on The Biggest Loser. The resource provides data and clips from the show to facilitate the lesson.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Extend the lesson to have pupils write linear systems to compare weight loss of the two contestants
- Incorporate data from other shows for further analysis
- Expects pupils to use proportions proficiently
- Includes teaching notes to help plan the lesson
- Provides an answer document