This The Big Bang Time Machine interactive also includes:
Scholars take off on an interactive spaceship to explore a historical timeline of the big bang theory. They learn about the evolution of mammals and humans, the formation of stars and planets, and the chemical composition of the early universe.
- Provide detailed explanation of the big bang theory and how it relates to Earth today
- Supplement discussion of various theories of the history of Earth
- Expects pupils have some background knowledge of scientific terminology
- Provides background resources specific for varying grade levels
- Allows for learners to move at their own pace
- Contains some minor grammar/spelling mistakes