Most of the water on Earth is found in our oceans; however, humans cannot survive on salt water. Instead, we need freshwater. So, what is freshwater and where does it come from? This is the focus of a video that discusses the differences between freshwater and saltwater.
- Promote discussions in the classroom by asking questions like: How do ocean fish drink water? Can ocean fish drink saltwater?
- The fifth in a series of 13 videos that discuss ecosystems and the flow of energy
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards