This The Articles of Confederation lesson plan also includes:
Have you ever started a project only to realize you need to scrap it and start over? Scholars analyze the issues leading to the fall of the Articles of Confederation. A group investigation into Articles II, III, and VIII unveil the pitfalls of the first form of government in the United States. Using their new knowledge, they create a final tombstone outlining the death of the Articles of Confederation.
- Place large copies of Articles II, III, and VIII around the room for viewing during the lesson
- Create a series of five questions for use during the video
- Lesson is designed for 80 minutes
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Resource provides a direct link to wide range of materials on the creation of the Constitution
- Lesson includes extension activities on the Articles of Confederation