This The Apocalypse: Crash Course World Mythology #23 video also includes:
Beasts, dragons, natural disasters ... modern-day zombie thrillers just don't measure up to ancient apocalypse stories! The 23rd video from the Crash Course World Mythology series is all about the end of days. Scholars learn about end-of-the-world myths from Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and other traditions.
- Discuss the similarities and differences between flood stories and apocalypse myths
- Some mature references (at 4:57, mentions a lake filled with sperm)
- Fast-paced commentary
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Contains helpful animations and images
- Spirited narration style holds viewers' attention