This The Ant and the Grasshopper audio also includes:
What will the ants do when they hear the sad song of the leisurely grasshopper during the winter? Aesop's "The Ant and the Grasshopper" is the foundation for an activity that allows learners to either rewrite the ending to the fable, or to persuade the ants to take a little leisure time for themselves.
- Collaborate with an art teacher to teach a mini-lesson on illustration
- Start the class with a short journal prompt on procrastination, or about a time when learners wished they had helped someone in need
- Audio feature runs 45 seconds
- Flesch-Kincaid level is 4.0
- Activity within the resource offers two prompts from which to choose