This The Animals of the Umbrella printable & template also includes:
If you're reading Jan Brett's The Umbrella, a presentation featuring the animals from the story is an excellent way to augment your lesson. Featuring gorgeous photographs of rainforest animals, as well as Spanish phrases and English translations from the book, the presentation will spark the imaginations of your young readers.
- Use with a class reading of The Umbrella, or in your lesson about rainforests
- A great way to introduce Spanish phrases into your classroom
- Have kids write their own story using the Spanish phrases in the presentation
- Focuses on basic Spanish phrases in dialogue
- Photographs are beautiful and engaging