The Alamo is one of the most famous buildings from the Texas Revolution. But what does it look like today, and how has it changed? Pupils find out more using different interactive modes, including a split-screen and side-by-side version.
7 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Narrate different events relating to the Alamo at the various locations that the events occur
- Assign learners to write a reflective piece on the differences they see between the two scenes
- Requires an Internet-connected device or way to present to the entire class
- View includes an image of the Alamo in the past and the same scene in the present
- Shows historical markers to provide context about where events happened