This The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Packet writing prompt also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Readers of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn are directed to complete two projects as a part of their study of Mark Twain’s novel. Individuals craft an organized notebook containing all their work during the study, and they research and participate in a group multi-media presentation that focuses on one of the book’s themes. Specific directions are included for both projects. The 34-page packet also includes a crossword puzzle, word search, and rubric for the writing assignment.
- The list of topics focuses readers' attention on significant themes in the novel
- You might want to revise the worksheet to soften the tone
- Rubrics do not include performance indicators
- Rather than reproducing the entire 34-page packet for each class member, select only those pages you feel have value