This The ABC's of Gas: Avogadro, Boyle, Charles instructional video also includes:
Using chalkboard animation, this video thoroughly explains the three empirical gas laws: Avogadro's, Boyle's, and Charles'. Use it as an introduction when teaching young chemists about the properties and behavior of gases.
73 Views 65 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Brief, but effective content
- Clever chalkboard animation is appealing to teens
- Comes with assessment questions that you can edit or flip if you have a free membership on the website
- Suggested resources are linked via the Dig Deeper section
- Because it is such a short film, use it as an addition to your lesson or include other videos about gases by the same publisher