Tiny discoveries won big at the 2016 Nobel prize ceremony, recognizing chemists who developed new machines out of molecules and pushed the limits of nanotechnology. Individuals see how physicists created new materials through topology and quantum mechanics.
- Research other Nobel Prize winners
- Graph the scientific Nobel Prize winners by country and debate scientific funding methods
- Be aware some comments are not appropriate for display in the classroom
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Includes closed captioning in English, French, and Portuguese
- Short and engaging video keeps viewers' attention