As you approach the end of the school year or New Years Eve, encourage reflection amongst your class members and gain a quick glimpse into the content and ideas that they remember the most.
1 Collection 48 Views 32 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Encourage pupils to include both academic and social lessons gained from inside and outside your classroom learning environment
- Ask students to frame their responses in a particular writing style you would like to assess (complete sentences, paragraph summaries, descriptive phrases, etc.)
- Simple worksheet with multiple possibilities for use
- Font is attractive for younger students
- There may not be enough room for students to include more than brief phrases to describe each of the things they have learned