This Tell Someone About Earth Day lesson plan also includes:
Celebrate Earth Day by spreading the word of conservation. Teach children ten easy ways to help preserve the Earth and share this knowledge with others by sending e-cards and printable cards to loved ones. Extend learning about the environment by asking students to research other simple ways of protecting natural resources, cutting down on waste, and reducing pollution.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Students take an active role in helping to protect the environment
- Includes Earth Day cards to print out and sent to friends and family
- Sending e-cards requires student e-mail accounts
- Assumes prior knowledge about different forms of pollution and the negative impact they have on the earth