This Teaching Podcasting: Planning the Story lesson plan also includes:
Without structure, things fall apart. Scholars discuss the importance of structuring a podcast to tell a story that makes sense. They walk around the classroom, stopping at stations to answer questions on posters about planning their podcast.
1 Collection 14 Views 6 Downloads
- Have pupils listen to a variety of podcast episodes and take notes on story structure
- Lesson three of six from the Teaching Podcasting unit
- Requires six large pieces of tear-off construction paper or easel pad paper
- Provides movement opportunities for kinesthetic learners
- Includes a clear and measurable lesson objective