This Teaching Podcasting: Brainstorming Sounds lesson plan also includes:
Making a podcast requires a sound mind. Pupils listen to a variety of radio stories, making a note of the sounds they hear. Then, in small groups, learners devise a list of sounds they want to include in their podcasts.
1 Collection 11 Views 4 Downloads
- Have students research where to find sounds for their podcasts
- Part four of six from the Teaching Podcasting unit
- Requires a computer with speakers
- Provides a specific, measurable lesson objective
- Includes a link to an additional helpful resource