This Teaching About the First Thanksgiving unit also includes:
Learners research information about the Mayflower, Pilgrims, the Plymouth Colony, the Wampanoags, and the first Thanksgiving. They take an online tour of the Mayflower, interpret timelines, create a postcard, and compare and contrast the life of the Pilgrims and the Wampanoags Indian tribe.
- The resource is an overview of the unit as a whole; click on the relevant lesson plan to find the specific steps for classroom implementation
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides links for three different age groups: Pre-K-2, 3-5, and 6-8
- Aligned to a number of Common Core standards
- Includes all necessary worksheets and printables