As you approach the end of the school year, ask your class members to complete this anonymous questionnaire to gain insight into the strengths of your teaching, as well as areas that you can improve for next year!
15 Views 14 Downloads
- Consider making a list of all the major projects, assignments, readings, etc. that your class has engaged in and posting it in front of the room to help jog students' memories as they complete the evaluation
- If there is any other specific information you would like to gather, have pupils answer those questions on the back of the paper
- Quick worksheet that will be simple to administer (all questions and answers fit on one page)
- Generic template that can be applicable for any grade level and subject area
- Nice wording introducing students to the purpose of the evaluation