This Target Game—Distance/Force Relationship interactive also includes:
Explore the relationship between the distance and the force of charged particles. Scholars adjust the location of charged particles to change the path of a launched particle. By displaying the electric field, they can make a connection between the force of the charge and the motion of the particle.
- Ask pupils to sketch the electric fields from three of their trials
- Give individuals an electric field and ask them to predict the movement of a particle
- Expects a strong understanding of the movement of charged particles
- Provides two levels of exploration to extend learning
- Includes barriers within the game to increase motivation