This Tape Dispenser Challenge activity also includes:
Help your class get out of a sticky situation! Future engineers explore existing tape dispensers and then design a new system for dispensing tape. To put these systems to the test, they build and evaluate prototypes of their designs.
7 Views 5 Downloads
- Provide time for learners to showcase their creations
- Have scholars bring in additional materials that they want to use
- Resource suggests using reclaimed materials, such as cardboard boxes, plastic bottles, pieces of wood, etc.
- Includes a set of guiding questions to help pupils create their designs
- Describes some engineering and science connections for the project