What is the tank and how did the technology develop? The resource discusses how new technology, especially the tank, affected many events during World War I. It covers the topic using primary source images and interesting facts to keep young historians intrigued.
- Differentiate for GATE by asking them to relate to the development of technology in contemporary wars to the development of tanks in World War I after viewing the resource
- Video serves as one piece of the Technology and Warfare in World War I series
- Includes some sensitive topics relating to war
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Includes a variety of interesting and useful details
- Joins the topics of technology, military history, and global economics, helping scholars learn how to connect topics themselves