This Systems of Inequalities video also includes:
Provide everyone an equal chance to learn about inequalities. The second of six lessons in Algebra 1 Unit 3 focuses on systems of inequalities. Scholars watch a video to learn how to identify solutions to an inequality and how to graph inequalities. They then see how to graph systems of linear inequalities.
- Use the video and worksheets as part of a review session
- Some familiarity with inequalities is beneficial
- Learners should have expertise in graphing linear equations
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Worksheet includes the examples in the video so pupils can take notes and write down the answers
- Includes corrective assignments for additional practice