This Systematic Solution II assessment also includes:
Up the difficulty level by solving a system of equations with variable coefficients. Young scholars devise a plan to solve for x and y in terms of a and b. They represent their solutions as expressions and explain their process and the meaning of their solutions.
- Use in addition to the Systemic Solution I from the same publisher
- Scaffold the steps of answering the question for those needing more guidance
- Expects a solid understanding of solving systems of equations algebraically
- Includes an answer key with multiple solution methods shown
- Provides the resource in an editable format