This Sustainability Bingo lesson plan also includes:
Play a little Bingo and learn a little chemistry. The third installment in a 24-part series gives scholars the opportunity to play a game of Bingo while they review the 12 principles of green chemistry. The principles make up the Bingo squares; examples and/or explanations are the clues.
- Play a game with the simplified versions and one with the examples to reinforce both
- Use as an assessment; have individuals hand in their bingo cards
- Includes materials that require advance preparation
- Uses a game to review, which motivates learners
- Includes all necessary materials and resources