This Survey Says assessment also includes:
Examine statistical data that shows an overlap in responses. The data tallies over 100% and learners interpret this data characteristic. They then create a graph to represent the data.
1 Collection 4 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Ask learners to explain why different types of graphs would not be appropriate for the data
- Use as a performance task after a unit on graphing single-variable data
- Your classes should be comfortable creating bar, line, and pie graphs
- Leaves the questions open-ended, allowing for multiple solution methods
- Discrimination may be a sensitive topic for some individuals