This Surface Tension Lab activity & project also includes:
What constitutes a good soap bubble? In the second installment of a nine-part series, scholars apply their understanding of surface tension to soap bubbles. They experiment to determine the best solutions to use for the strongest/longest-lasting bubbles.
- Have a contest to see which group can create the "best" bubble
- Learners need information from the previous lesson
- Required materials include bubble wands and soap; be sure these are available
- Teenagers will have fun playing with bubbles
- Includes a worksheet to assign as homework