This Sunlight, Infrared, CO2, and the Ground interactive also includes:
How bright are your classes? An interactive lesson has scholars explore how light interacts with carbon dioxide in the air and the surface of the earth. They watch a temperature scale as light interacts with the environment.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Use the simulation to model the effect of infrared light on the temperature of molecules
- Allow the simulation to run for a class period and observe the effect on temperature after an extended period of time
- Expects a basic understanding of infrared light
- Allows individuals to explore at their own pace
- Combines different aspects of infrared light