This Study Jams! Weather Instruments interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Concise, yet complete, this set of seven slides describes with photos and text the different basic instruments for measuring weather factors. After viewing, young meteorologists will be able to talk about how to measure humidity, wind direction, wind speed, air pressure, and precipitation.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Weather instruments are defined as key vocabulary
- Colorful photographs support an explanation of each instrument
- Individuals can take a quiz and print out the results