This Study Jams! The Senses: Tasting interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Mmmmmmm, here is a tasty little slide show to use when introducing upper-elementary learners to the sense of taste. Photographs and detailed computer images accompany explanatory text about how the taste buds and the nose send signals to the brain to help us sense taste. This is ideal for supporting the fourth grade Next Generation Science Standards in life science.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Bright computer graphics and microscope photography depict structures involved in taste
- Slides, vocabulary terms, and quiz results are all printable
- Links to publishers' other resources on the senses are provided